About this policy
In this policy, we explain how we collect, use, share and protect your personal information when you use our services and our website.
This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors and service users; in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
Who we are
We are SEGWAY EXPERIENCE s.r.o., with the business seat at Praha 5 – Smíchov, Zborovská 1188/8, PSČ 15000, IČO: 24664731, registered at the Municipal Court at Prague under the number C 164468 (“Segway”).
- “we/us” means Segway-
- “third party” means someone who is not you or us.
How to contact us
Segway is committed to respecting your privacy. We take privacy, security and complying with data protection and privacy laws seriously.
Personal information we collect about you
The information we collect about you and how we collect it is linked to the product / service that is provided to you by us.
Usually we process following information about you: name, surname, number of relevant identification document and email.
We can also process the information how did you find out about us.
Time to time it is possible that we process other personal data (e.g. telephone number) when it is needed.
We can also make personal recordings of you from your trip that we send to your email address or we can make some visual recordings from the tour that can be made and presented on our social media accounts (e. g. Facebook, Instagram). Such visual recordings are not personal data processed by us under the relevant legal regulation because they are not linked to you as person.
Segway will process your personal data based on:
- The performance of your contract or to enter into the contract and to take action on your requests.
- Segway’s legitimate business interests, for example, processing your data for the necessary legal time after you enjoy our tour or presenting of the tour visual recordings on our social media accounts.
- Compliance with a mandatory legal obligation, including for example accounting and tax requirements.
We will collect your personal information when you, for example:
- Buy or use any of our products and services;
- Subscribe to newsletters;
- Contact us through various channels, or ask for information about a product or service;
- Visit or browse our website.
How we use your personal information
We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with your service
Processing your order and provide you with your products / services
- To process the products / services you’ve ordered from us, and sometimes to keep you updated with the progress of your order.
Billing and Customer Care
- To bill you for using our products / services;
- Contact you if the billing information you provided us with is about to expire or we’re not able to take payment;
- To respond to any questions or concerns you may have about our product / services.
- To enhance your tour experience
Sending you your photo from the tour
- We will send you your photo from the tour on your email.
- For the purpose of public presenting the Segway visual recordings (e.g. photos) from the tour can be made and presented on our social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram). Such visual recordings are not personal data processed by the Segway under the relevant legal regulation because they are not linked to you. These visual recordings will be presented for three years from publication and can be deleted by sending email to the email address: email@example.com with exact specification which visual recordings to delete.
- We can send you newsletter about the Segway with some interesting promotions.
How we share your personal information
Where applicable, we share information about you with:
- Partners or agents involved in delivering processing the products / services you’ve ordered;
- A third party or body where such disclosure is required to satisfy any applicable law, or other legal or regulatory requirement;
- Financial transactions relating to our website and services are handled by our payment services providers. We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
How long we keep your personal information for
We’ll store your information for as long as we have to by law. If there’s no legal requirement, we’ll only store it for as long as we need to.
We’ll keep some personal information for a reasonable period after your contract with us has finished (e.g. to protect our legal interests in front of the court).
Keeping your personal information secure
We keep your information secured.
We use only the systems provided by the data processors that concluded with us the data protection agreement.
Right to correct personal data
You have the right to have information held about you corrected if it is not accurate.
Right to access personal data
You have the right to make a request for a copy of the personal data that we hold about you.
Right to data portability
You have the right to be able to take with your data you provided to us in certain circumstances.
Right to object to use of personal data
You have the right, in certain circumstances, to object to Segway from processing your personal information.
To object to other processing where we rely on our legitimate interests:
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to lodge a complaint
If you want to contact us about any of your rights or if complain about how we use your information, email us at email@example.com.
Right to restrict use of your data
If you feel data we hold on you is inaccurate or believe we shouldn’t be processing your data, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to erasure
Segway strives to only process and retain your data for as long as we need to. In certain circumstances you have the right to request that we erase personal data of yours that we hold.
Our cookies don’t hold personal information such as your name or bank details. They simply help us with our website.
Controlling your cookies
How to check cookies are enabled for PCs
- Click the menu button (three horizontal bars) at the top right of your browser window and select ’Settings’ then ‘Show advanced settings…
- Locate the ‚Privacy‘ heading, and select ‚Content settings‘
- Now select ‚Allow local data to be set‘
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Click on the ‘Settings’ icon (looks like a cog) at the top right of your browser window and select ‚Internet options‘, then click on the ‚Privacy‘ tab
- Ensure that your Privacy level is set to Medium or below, which will enable cookies in your browser
- Settings above Medium will disable cookies
- Click the menu button (three horizontal bars) at the top right of your browser window and select Options
- Then select the Privacy icon
- Click on Cookies, then select ‚allow sites to set cookies‘
How to check cookies are enabled for Macs
Safari on OX X
- Click on ‚Safari‘ at the top of your browser window and select the ‚Preferences‘ option
- Click on ‚Privacy‘
- Select ‚Allow from websites I visit‘
If you’d like to find out how to stop websites using cookies to remember what sites you visit, choose your browser from the list. This will take you to the browser’s respective page where you can manage your cookies and site data:
If you change your cookie settings in your browser, your experience with us won’t be tracked.
Information on controlling and deleting cookies is also available at http://allaboutcookies.org