Book Combo Segway & E-scooter Tour from 1500 CZK
Find the ultimate mix of Prague‘s activities: Segway & E-scooter Tour
- Did you know that Prague Castle is the largest castle complex in the world?
- Did you see the beautiful views of the roofs in the historical centre from the adjacent Letná and Petřín hills?
- Did you see the famous Prague Astronomical Clock or the ancient Jewish Town?
- Are you interested in places that are hidden from the crowds of tourists?
Come and join us for a COMBO ride!
We will spend the first part in the historical centre of Prague. Thanks to thousands of years of history and the unique sights, such as the Jewish Town, Prague Astronomical Clock or Charles Bridge, the entire historical core of Prague has been recorded on the list of UNESCO world heritage.
The Must-See of Prague
Our young and energetic guide will show you the most important Prague sights, share their stories with you, and take you to the hidden nooks of the old town via tiny and twisty alleys. Besides the sights and history, you will also visit the lovers’ bridge, where you can secure long-lasting love, and you’ll find out what to do to make sure each of your wishes will come true.
Uphill Climb? No Problem!
Thanks to the electrical scooters, you will have no problem riding up the hills around Prague Castle, offering breathtaking view of the red roofs and spires of hundreds of Prague churches.
The second part of our ride will take us outside the main touristic routes. Two hundred years ago, these areas were not yet included in Prague territory. There were rural estates here, vineyards and monasteries. One of them, Břevnov Monastery, is actually the oldest Czech monastery with more than a thousand-year-old tradition.
20 km/h Segway Fun Ride
But you will also see modern sights, among which there is, for example, the Strahov Athletic Stadium. However, you will spend most of the time enjoying the fun ride on Segway, which will let you ride as fast as 20 km/h.
There’s more to Prague then sights
We know what it’s like to be in a strange city, not knowing the local culture, not knowing the place. We will advise you as to what to avoid, where to go for good meal, and what to do in the evening. We’ll tell you something about Czech gastronomy and recommend meals you simply must taste.
- 1,5 hours E-Scooter & 1,5h Segway rent (including safety training)
- Young skilled licensed guide En, Cj
- Audioguide available: De, Ru, Esp, It, Fr
- Water coffee unlimited
- Fancy Krust helmets
- Waterproof ponchos & winter gloves
- Photos of your tour. Check gallery after your tour
- Anyone over 120 Kg (260 lbs.)
- Anyone younger than 14 years
- Pregnant women
- Under the influence of alcohol and other addictive drugs