Book SEGWAY PRAGUE PARKS TOUR with Beer tasting from 1500 CZK
About Sewgay Lookout Tower tour
Beer tasting in 1000 years old brewery
Have you ever tried czech monastic beer? Have you seen the vineyard manors than have been turned to pleasant parks with refreshments? Have you seen the picturesque roofs of Malá strana from the Strahov Monastery observation point? Let’s do this 3 hours segway ride with beer tasting!
3 hours segway tour in Prague includes
We offer two different Segway Prague Tours (segway tour prague). This longer segway tour (segway tour) will show you Prague in the form not many tourists get to see. You will ride through the Ladronka Park (segway park) on the segway, but you will also see two oldest breweries in Prague and try the beer in one of them. The breweries are in Břevnov and Strahov Monasteries – both breweries are more than 1,000 years old.
Biggest stadium in The World
Regarding younger sights, this segway tour (segway ride) will take you to the Strahov stadium, which is the largest athletic stadium. And the highlight of this segway tour (segway tour) is the viewpoint of Strahov Monastery with breath taking view to the red roofs of the Old city of Prague.
Safety rules on your segway ride
The segway rental (segway rental) also includes the renting of a helmet, which is mandatory for riding the segway. In case of bad weather, we have raincoats and gloves prepared for you. But don’t worry, you can cancel the tour free of charge in case it rains.
- Monastic beer tasting in the oldest Czech brewery
- Short tram ride to the starting point
- 3 hours Segway rent (including safety training)
- Young skilled licensed guide En, Cj
- Audioguide available: De, Ru, Esp, It, Fr
- Water coffee unlimited
- Fancy Krust helmets
- Waterproof ponchos & winter gloves
- Photos of your tour. Check gallery after your tour
- Anyone over 120 Kg (260 lbs.)
- Anyone younger than 8 years
- Pregnant women
- Under the influence of alcohol and other addictive drugs