Book SEGWAY MONASTERIES TOUR from 1000 CZK
About Segway Monasteries tour
Lillte gems out of the tourist crowds!
Did you know that there are two monasteries in Prague that have been brewing beer for more than one thousand years? Have you ever seen the largest athletic stadium in the world? Have you tried to ride 20 km/h on a segway? Continue reading to find out more about what you can experience during this segway tour.
Monastic brewery – the best czech beer brand!
This short segway tour (segway tour) combines a segway park ride (segway ride park) and visit to two beautiful Baroque monasteries. One of them, the Břevnov Monastery, hosts the oldest Prague brewery, which dates back to 993! Beer tasting is not included in the price, but if you ask the guide, he will gladly take you in for a small tasting. Apart from the two monasteries, this segway tour (segway tour) will take you to the largest athletic stadium in Europe – Strahov Stadium, and to a calm park named Ladronka.
What is included in the segway rental?
Just like all other tours of the Segway Experience Company, this tour also includes renting a helmet besides renting the segway (segway rent), as the helmet is mandatory for riding the segway. In case it rains or if it’s cold, we have raincoats and gloves prepared for you.
- Short tram ride to the starting point (tickets included)
- 1,5 hours Segway rent
- Young skilled licensed guide En, Cj
- Audioguide available: De, Ru, Esp, It, Fr
- Fancy Krust helmets
- Waterproof ponchos & winter gloves
- Photos of your tour. Check our Facebook gallery after tour.
- Anyone over 120 Kg (260 lbs.)
- Anyone younger than 8 years
- Pregnant women
- Under the influence of alcohol and other addictive drugs