Book SEGWAY SACRE COEUR TOUR from 1000 CZK
About Segway Sacre Coeur tour
Have you seen the view of Smíchov quarter from the Sacre Coeur Park? Did you know we used to have a pink tank in front of the Palace of Justice? Did you know that the Dancing House is supposed to represent American dancers Fred Astair and Ginger Rogers? Read more about what you can expect.
This segway tour will take us to Smíchov quarter, situated on the left bank of the River Vltava, right next to Malá strana. You will enjoy a segway ride in the Sacre Coeur Park, which offers beautiful views of Prague. You will also ride alongside the River Vltava and see the National Theatre or the Dancing House from the opposite river bank. On the way back, we will look at Europe’s greatest athletic stadium at Strahov.
Besides renting the segway (segway rent), we will also provide you with a helmet, as the helmet is mandatory for riding the segway. In case it rains or if it’s cold, we have raincoats and gloves prepared for you. But if you don’t feel like taking the segway ride in bad weather, you can cancel the tour free of charge.
- Short tram ride to the starting point (tickets included)
- 1,5 hours Segway rent
- Young skilled licensed guide En, Cj
- Water coffee unlimited
- Fancy Krust helmets
- Waterproof ponchos & winter gloves
- Photos of your tour. Check gallery after your tour
- Anyone over 120 Kg (260 lbs.)
- Anyone younger than 8 years
- Pregnant women
- Under the influence of alcohol and other addictive drugs