The first information of this homestead dates back to the 16th century.
It was named after its owner, Jan Duch, who owned it from 1766 and who rebuilt it in the Baroque style. As this entire area had been used as vineyards since the era of Charles IV, it was used for agriculture by other owners, too, until 1960’s.
In 1985 the dilapidated building was accepted by the Ministry of the Interior and renovated.
Its historic part is still in the north by the road. At present, it is open to the public and there is a hotel and a restaurant.